Sunday 15 July 2007

Hello! And welcome to Neko no Me!

Hello, I am Amaya-san and welcome to this blog 猫の目, it literally means Cat’s Eyes. The romanization for 猫の目 is Neko no Me. Yes Tsubasa fans, this name is picked from the series created by CLAMP!

When Sakura-chan, Syaoran-kun, Fay-san and Kurogane-san/Kuro-tan landed in a world called Sakura Country, they opened a café and Yuuko help gave the café a name, which is 猫の目. For anyone who doesn’t understand, please email me and I will be glad to tell you about it.

Okay, now straight to the business. I am the translator of the projects and Minako-chan helps me to maintain this blog and edits my translations. I can say that I’m extremely thrilled to do this. * Yay! * This is my first time in doing this; I never worked for anyone before.

Moreover, as you can see that, the post from Mari-chan, the projects are:

List of active projects:

· Gakuen Alice Volume 11 Translation
· Tsubasa Chronicle Best Vocal Collection CD - Kizuna (キズナ) (Song)
· Honey and Clover Official Fanbook Translation
· Continue Special magazine: Honey and Clover

List of Pending Projects:

~~~NONE~~~


Contact Details:
LiveJournal: http://animationfreak.livejournal.com/

Lots of Love,
Amaya

4 comments:

  1. hey guy ,it was great thx for this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! Your welcome! Come visit again...

    Amaya-san

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm, do u have any chapter 62-64 of Gakuen Alice vol. 11?
    Please reply to my wordpress x<
    meronia.wordpress.com x<
    Pleeeasee

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I NEED CHAPTERS 62-64 PLEASE!!! when will you finish them......tell me where i can fins them thanks---from person in corner for the arrival of chapters 62-64 by a saviour

    ReplyDelete